Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Friday 56

I spent so much time today hopping from blog to blog during the Blogmania tour that I did very little else. I am sitting here in vain hoping that my clothes will get done washing soon so I can go to sleep sometime tonight in anticipation of tomorrow's new work day. Oh well. Blogmania was super fun and I spent so much time reading blogs I didn't even get to visit all who participated.

Anyway, my whole point is that I completely forgot about one of my favorite memes The Friday 56!

It's Friday again and you know that means it time for The Friday 56. I found this meme on Reading At The Beach blog (which is a pretty awesome blog) but she links back to Tonya's blog at Storytime with Tonya (another blog that is fab). No matter who started it I love the idea of a shared scheduled specific glimps at a random book. So, here's how this works.....


Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

So, the closest book to me right now is...

Where Dreams Begin by  Lisa Kleypas

"She would face social disapproval...Well, what did that matter? The one person whose approval had mattered most to her was dead."


You can buy this book at amazon.com Here

No comments: