Friday, May 7, 2010

Bloggity Blog Hoppity Hop

Yep, it's that time of week again. Time to head on over to Crazy For Books for the blog hop. I have to tell you that I have met some great people and found some wonderful blogs. The instructions are to add your blog link to the MrLinky with how long you have been blogging and what primarily you read and review. So it should look somthing like this...

Randomness and Reading by Christina (10 months) Mostly romance

That's it. Make sure you visit and follow other's as this is their way to network too. Have fun!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Just hoppin' by! Stop and visit my blog The Wormhole

Kristin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question about the Eve Duncan books, the books now don't seem to be as Eve focused as the earlier ones. Jane does play a bigger role in them. The one I'm reading now, Blood Game, seems to have a good mix of the two...I guess I still enjoy them, but now as much.