Friday, April 9, 2010

The Friday 56

It's Friday again and you know that means it time for The Friday 56. I found this meme on Reading At The Beach blog (which is a pretty awesome blog) but she links back to Tonya's blog at Storytime with Tonya (another blog that is fab). No matter who started it I love the idea of a shared scheduled specific glimps at a random book. So, here's how this works.....



Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.

* Turn to page 56.

* Find the fifth sentence.

* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.

*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.

* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


HAPPY FRIDAY!

So, the closest book to me right now is...



The reprercussions of that struck Drew with new fury. "Which means that now some fucking tattoo artist has my fucking cell phone number." He squeezed the steering wheel. "I just might strangle the little prick."



This book is the most recent edition to the Lori Foster library and one of her fabulistic SBC fighter books. I have only read a couple of her books but both were so so so good. I haven't done my review on My Man Michael because, well, I'm lazy. But I did do one for Causing Havoc.

Here is a link to Lori's website. Lori Foster.  I have read quite a few of her books and found her to be a terrific author.

No comments: