Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What's in My Cart?

I see various blogs offering up slightly different versions of "Mailbox Monday" where they list the books they received in their mailbox (hence the name). I don't get but a couple books a year in the mail but I do purchase many from my local Walmart. I love browsing the book isle at Walmart. I like that the book prices are fairly reasonable. Plus my sister ends up purchasing them for me (of course with my money) because she works there and gets a discount. Every couple of weeks I end up with a handful of newly purchased books and now I have my own meme to showcase them. The beauty of it....I can do this any day of the week...only because I can't think of anything super catchy to make either a rhyme or an alliteration out of What's In My Cart and a day of the week. Oh well.

So without further ado I welcome you to....
(possible change in the future of the pic but for now this is it...)

So, what did find it's way into my cart last trip to Walmart????

No comments: