Friday, July 30, 2010

Blog Hopping Time!!!!

Book Blogger Hop

Jennifer over at Crazy For Books hosts this awesome weekly event starting every Friday. Its a great oportunity to find new blogs and get yours out there. I have found some really terrific blogs while doing this!

In the spirit of the blog I encourage you to skip on over to her blog and sign up.

My Answer for the Question of the Week....
Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?
Robyn Carr definitely.

Robyn's Virgin River series is so fantastic. All of them that I have read have received top ratings. Virgin River is the first in the series and I gave it 4.5 stars back in January. Since then I have read 7 more of the 10 books. My favorite is Shelter Mountain. Anyone who loves that some town community series in romance (very similar to Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove books) will definitely love these books. I haven't recommended them to a person yet who hasn't enjoyed their time in Virgin River.












2 comments:

Gilion at Rose City Reader said...

I like this question because the answers are giving me good leads.

Cool that you posted all the covers -- very enticing.

I'm hopping by from Rose City Reader.

Lover Of Romance said...

Found your blog through the hop and love it! Just thought I would say hi and wish you a happy friday!!!

Feel free to stop by my place at Addicted To Romance

Happy Reading!