Friday, February 5, 2010

Just a test

I am in the process of testing if I am a complete and total computer idiot or if I might be able to pull off a little computer savvy and make this look like I am an educated smart woman.

So, now we know it worked and now you know that I am not a complete tard but only partially one.

Ok so now that I know how to add links that actually say something like "click here" let me add little bits and pieces of my current favorite tv show....Community.

Stand on your Desks!

Krumping

Somewhere Out There

La Biblioteca

3 comments:

WonderBunny said...

Looks like it is working!

Heather D said...

like the look!!

Christina said...

Thank you ladies. I feel so accomplished after learning to add prettier links. Now on to something a little less challenging.....remodeling the bathroom.