Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog Hopping Time!!!!

Book Blogger Hop

Jennifer over at Crazy For Books hosts this awesome weekly event where we provide a link to our book blogs and post it on her site making it super easy to get our blogs out there and help us find some terrific blogs too. Hop on over and check out the rules and sign up!

Question of the week is....

Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?


My answer is: Nope, very rarely. I tend to tune everything out while I am reading. Sometimes it is harder than other times. I don't like to add any other distractions to the background that I would just tune out anyway. Now in all honestly I love music. I usually have it going all the time but find that when I am reading and trying to listen to my favorite tunes I end up singing along with the music and not absorb what I am reading. I hate when I have to go back and read a paragraph over again because I wasn't paying attention.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for hopping past my blog. I have added you to my GOODREADS Friends. :D

Manga Maniac said...

I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a follower, too!

I don't listen to music, either - it's too distracting.

If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

TheBookGirl said...

Hi...I found you through the Hop (this is my first time).

Your blog is beautiful, and I love your Bichon :)

Rachel said...

Just stopping by via the hop. I like your blog and am a new follower :) Hope you are having a great weekend!

Rachel
And the plot thickens...

Jude said...

Hi, just found you via the blog hop. I love your site and have signed up as a follower.

Perhaps when you have time you'll stop by and take a look at my blog.

J x