Saturday, November 14, 2009

RYOB reading challenge for 2010


MizB is hosting the RYOB Challenge for 2010. The title to this blog will actually take you to her original blog post but for now here is what she had to say....
For 2010, I am planning to continue with the RYOB (Read Your Own Books) challenge! The rules are simple:
Pick a number of books you’d like to read in one year
Choose those books from your OWN collection
Read them between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
And, that’s it!
Some other guidelines for this challenge:
Re-Reads are NOT allowed (the challenge is to get more of your own books read that have been sitting there waiting!)
Audiobooks & e-books ARE allowed
You do NOT need a blog to participate — you can leave comments on this post with your progress
Stay tuned! On January 1st
So, I am now trying to decide how many books to read from my own collection. Reading from my own stash isn't too hard because I have many to chose from. I don't get many from the library so pretty much everything I read I own. So.....I am going to say that I am going to read 60 books that I own during 2010.
I will be doing this challenge and several other ones that will over lap.

No comments: