Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feature and Follow #2

Hey all! It's the weekend again and I thought it would be nice to participate in Parajunkee and Allison Can Read's Feature and Follow meme.
Click on the button to head to Parajunkee's blog for more instructions!

This week the question that was asked was:

What book (or TV show or movie) have you not read that seemingly everyone else has? Super simple answer....Twilight and Shades of Grey. Never read either one..Probably won't either.

 

A little more about my blog. I read mainly romances. Any kinds of romances. I love Paranormal the most but historical romances are right up there. I do occasionally read YA and Mysteries/Thrillers with an odd ball book thrown in (like the time I read Who Moved My Cheese?)  My ratings are directly correlated by how much I enjoy a book not how much I think someone else might like it. I am also very character driven so, a book with great characters but a week plot may still get high marks from me. I really prefer everyone to use Bloglovin' to follow me. You'll find the clickable link over there--------------------}

 



Photobucket

No comments: