Monday, November 29, 2010

RYOB Challenge 2010--update

Well, it is almost December and I am trying to get all my ducks in a row and figure out how many challenges I have met and completed this last year. I joined many many many of them and probably forgot about some. This is an update on my RYOB Challenge for 2010. I read 3 novellas and am not sure if those are allowed or not. I own them so I think they count, if not I will try to read above my goal, which was to read 60 of my own books this year. As of the end of November I have read 53 of my own books. I was thinking that I read more but I guess not. I have read 126 books so far and it's hard to believe that 72 of them were library books but I guess they were. One book was a re-read by the way and it is not allowed so it is not listed. To reach my goal I need to read another 7 books of my own (or 10 depending on if the novellas are not allowed.)

**Updated--goal reached for 2010**

1-Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (4 Stars)
2-Prince Joe by Suzanne Brockmann (5 Stars)
3-Secrets by Jude Deveraux (1 Stars)
4-Forever Blue by Suzanne Brockmann (4 Stars)
5-Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep (4.5 Stars)
6-Thanksgiving by Janet Evanovich (2 Stars)
7-Out of the Dark by Sharon Sala (3.5 Stars)
8-When Darkness Comes by Alexandra Ivy (3.5 Stars)
9-The Pagan Stone by Nora Roberts (3 Stars)
10-Marked by Elisabeth Naughton (2 Stars)
11-Dangerous Tides by Christine Feehan (4.5 Stars)
12-Smitten by Janet Evanovich (3 Stars)
13-Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn (4 Stars)
14-McKettrick's Heart by Linda Lael Miller (4.5 Stars)
15-Lover Enshrined by JR Ward (4.5 Stars)
16-Remember When by Nora Roberts (3.5 Stars)
17-One Night of Scandal by Teresa Medeiros (5 Stars)
18-Deadly Deceptions by Linda Lael Miller (4 Stars)
19-Master of the Night by Angela Knight (2 Stars)
20-Public Affair, Secretly Expecting by Heidi Rice (4 Stars)
21-The Hollow by Nora Roberts (4 Stars)
22-Bit the Jackpot by Erin McCarthy (4.5 Stars)
23-Sweet Liar by Jude Deveraux (2.5 Stars)
24-At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost (5 Stars)
25-Fling or Wedding Ring by Mira Lyn Kelly (2.5 Stars)
26-Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris (4 Stars)
27-The Bride and The Beast by Teresa Medeiros (4.5 Stars)
28-A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole (5 Stars)
29-Destined For An Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost (5 Stars)
30-Dead Sexy by Kimberly Raye (3 Stars)
31-Aphrodite's Secret by Julie Kenner (4 Stars)
32-If you Deceive by Kresley Cole (5 Stars)
33-Dark Celebration by Christine Feehan (2 Stars)
34-Irresistible by Susan Mallery (4.5 Stars)
35-Second Sight by Amanda Quick (4 Stars)
36-Crossroads by Keta Diablo--novella (2 Stars)
37-Crossroads Revisited by Keta Diablo--novella (3 Stars)
38-Seeing You by Dakota Flint--novella (4 Stars)
39-McKettrick's Luck by Linda Lael Miller (3 Stars)
40-The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine(4 Stars)
41-Mackenzies Mountain by Linda Howard (4.5 Stars)
42-The Renegade Hunter by Lynsay Sands (4 Stars)
43-Imitation in Death by JD Robb (4 Stars)
44-Dream a Little Dream by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (5 Stars)
45-White Lies by Jayne Ann Krentz (4 stars)
46-Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich (4 stars)
47-Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich (3 Stars)
48-Once and Always by Judith McNaught (4 Stars)
49-Street Game by Christine Feehan (3 Stars)
50-The Bewitched Viking by Sandra Hill (2 Stars)
51-Causing Havoc by Lori Foster (4.5 Stars)
52-Deadly Gamble by Linda Lael Miller (4 Stars)
53-The Warrior by Kinley Macgregor (2.5 Stars)
54-Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (4.5 Stars)
55-Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands (4 Stars)

56-Sizzling by Julie Garwood (3.5 Stars)
57-Forbidden by Suzanne Brockmann (5 Stars)
58-Visions of White by Nora Roberts (3.5 Stars)
59-Prince Charming, M.D. by Susan Mallery (3.5 Stars)
60-Sleepless in Scotland by Karen Hawkins (4 Stars)
61-Match Me if You Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (5 Stars)

2 comments:

Megan Mack said...

I wish I could say I've read that many of my own, but sadly I have not. Anyway, I've stopped by to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and to give you THIS award :)

Megan Mack said...

I'm glad you like the idea :) I just have so many cute pictures that I come across all week and I always want to show everybody so I figured there was no better way to go about it :D