Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time for the Blog Hop!!!

Book Blogger Hop

Every Friday Crazy-for-books hosts a great meme to help get our book blog out there for others to find. I have found so many great ones that I honestly spend hours just catching up with them all.

This week we are also talking about what book we are currently reading.  I started...
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson. This is the first book in her Chinook Hockey series and so far it is pretty enjoyable. Here is a synopsis...

Georgeanne Howard, charm school graduate and Southern belle extraordinaire, leaves her fiancé at the altar when she realizes she just can't marry a man old enough to be her grandfather, no matter how rich he is. John Kowalsky unknowingly helps her escape, and only when it's too late does he realize that he's absconded with his boss's bride. At the height of his hockey career, this bad boy isn't looking to be anybody's savior but his own, no matter how beautiful this angel may be. But a long night stretches ahead of them--a night too sultry to resist temptation.




When Georgeanne and John meet again, she is on her way to becoming Seattle's domestic darling and he is past his hell raising days. But he is shocked to learn that their single unforgettable night in paradise produced a daughter, and he is determined to be part of her life. Georgeanne has loved John since the moment she jumped into his little red Corvette seven years ago, but she doesn't want to risk her heart again. Is he really a changed man? And will he risk the wrath of his boss, and one final chance at glory, to prove that this time his love will be everlasting?

8 comments:

Manga Maniac said...

I am hopping in for the blog hop. I'm a new follower, too! I hope you enjoy your book, and have a great weekend!

If you have time, drop in and say hi at Manga Maniac Cafe

Jenny said...

Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm a big Romance and YA reader as well so I'm glad I found your blog! Have a great weekend:)

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Allison said...

I read that book a few months ago, very cute! Hope you're enjoying it :)

Jen said...

I am loving the Hop :)

I like your blog! Come see mine sometime.

Jen

Bonnie said...

Hi, I really do *HEART* a good chicklit! Love your header and the look of your blog.

Have a great weekend, Bonnie
www.theliterarygato.blogspot.com

Ordinary Reader said...

Hello! I found you on the hop and stopped by to browse your blog. Come visit me sometime at: www.ordinaryreader.blogspot.com. Have a great weekend,
Dianne

Tresa said...

Just hopping over to say: Welcome to the Book Hop,

I just joined up last night and had so much fun browsing other book-lovers blogs. It was nice to read I'm not the only addict. lol

~Tresa
http://snewo.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/book-hop-follow-my-blog-friday/

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

Hey! Just hopped by and thought I'd stop and wish you a great weekend. I think the hop is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new.
I have a contest going on at http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/2010/06/first-contest-100-followers-birthday.html