Friday, March 26, 2010

A-Z Wednesday....on Friday

So I didn't get a chance to post my A-Z Wednesday so I am a couple days late but wanted to continue with this meme for fear it would crash and burn and only in it's 3rd week here on my blog. Anyway, here is some info on the meme....

Technically this was started by another blogger (her link is located in the directions below) and I like it so much I decided to "borrow" the idea. So I give her props and high fives on the idea and make sure you take a look at her blog. She has such interesting things to see there.


Here are the directions to A-Z Wednesday....

This is a fun meme hosted by Reading At The Beach

Welcome to A-Z Wednesday!!


To join, here's all you have to do:

Go to your stack of books and find one whose title starts with the letter of the week.


Post:


1~ a photo of the book


2~ title and synopsis


3~ link(amazon, barnes and noble etc.)


4~ Come back here and leave your link in the comments.

If you've already reviewed this book you can add it also.


Be sure to visit other participants to see what book they have posted and leave them a comment. (We all love comments, don't we?)


Who knows? You may find your next "favorite" book.

Fabulous right? So without any more hesitation I bring you this week's letter....C

I chose Causing Havoc by Lori Foster for this week's book. I read this book last month. Normally I might have chosen one I haven't read yet but I read this one not that long ago and thought it was super fabulous.

You can purchase the book at amazon here.

Description from Shelfari....
Orphaned and torn from his sisters as a boy, sexy extreme wrestler Dean "Havoc" Conor gets a letter revealing how much his siblings want him back in Harmony, Kentucky. To stop his sister from marrying a sleazeball, Dean finds himself teaming up with her pretty-but-smart-mouthed friend Eve-who's heard of Havoc's reputation and doesn't need some hunk trampling on her heart. Now all Dean has to do is protect his sisters, win Eve over, and expose a devious criminal. And he thought winning the heavyweight belt was hard.


My review on this book can be found here.... Causing Havoc

No comments: