Friday, December 25, 2009

Harlequin/Silhouette Challenge 2009 Completed

Well, I officially finished. I was reading Santa and Son which is an older obsolete line by Harlequin (Harlequin Love and Laughter) but just haven't been able to make myself go back to it after starting it almost a month ago. Not sure why. It isn't a bad book. It is fairly short (under 200 pages). But I am just not into it. Anyway, my official list for the completed challenge is....

1) Read 1 book with a holiday theme. Holly and Mistletoe--Susan Mallery (Silhouette Special Edition #1071) 3 Stars 2) Read 1 book by an author you never read before. The Christmas Husband--Mary Anne Wilson (Harlequin American Romance #609) 3 Stars
3) Read 1 book with one of these words in the title - wedding, marriage, husband or wife. The Dream Wedding--MJ Rodgers (Harlequin Intrigue #445) 4 Stars4) Read 1 book set in a place you've never been before. set in France....Lost Calling--Evelyn Vaughn (Silhouette Bombshell #97) 2Stars5) Read 1 book with a body of water in the title (i.e. water, lake, river, island, etc.) Shadows on the Lake--Leona Karr (Harlequin Intrigue #840) 2 Stars

I haven't been very diligent in typing up my reviews so I only have one done but hope to get to the rest soon. All the reviews/post that have to do with the Harlequin/Silhouette Challenge of 2009 are all labled Harlequin/Silhouette Challenge 2009. If you click on that lable it will bring you to the page that has everything.

A big thank you to Yvonne for hosting this challenge and I am looking forward to the 2010 Challenge.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge!

Christina said...

Thanks Yvonne! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for hosting!