Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love reality tv

Anyone who followed my ranting on my myspace blog will already know that I love reality tv. There is something of a compulsion that over takes me when it comes to them. I know they aren't real....but for some reason watching the disfuntionalism between the "characters" makes my life just seem that more normal. I love it!

So I was flipping through the channels and stopped at RealChance for love....or whatever it is called. It is the two rejects Real and Chance (who are brothers by the way) who were both trying to get Ms. New York's love. Chance made it further then Real although I liked Real better then the punk Chance. Ok so their TV show is actually winding down and I didn't even know it was on. I'm not too upset about it though because during a commercial I found Double Shot at Love.

Last season we saw Tela Tequila narrow down a handful of men and a handful of women in her second Shot at Love only to end up with another broken heart. This year...what could top a pint sized Bisexual beauty? Twins. Yep. It's a new low or high (depending on how you look at it) in reality TV. I can't wait for it to start. Well, technically it started last night but as I was sleeping when it came on I will have to see it's rerun.

No comments: